OC Publisher Booking
Differentiate your event from competitors with a unique service – through centralized data and communication to participants. The OC Publisher Booking-module is as simple as they come. Full overview, full control over your booking-list and communication with your participants.
It is an easy and understandable web-based management interface and there is no need for local installation. You can set up an event in just minutes.
You can easily also add additional features like mobile web-intergration, communication tools like sms, mms and e-mail and a TV-graphic overlay (character generator/supers fitted for specific event) by using the OC Event Manager - which is the complete package to help you take control of your event.
Before, during and after the event
- import all users from Excel
- import and export all user event details with Excel
- send personal invitations by e-mail or sms
- get status updates on who has replied / accepted / rejected your invitation
- get the participants unique needs with our 3 forms that are customized for your needs
- easy communication with the registered / unregistered participants of the event.
And the advantage: it is a definate time-saver versus traditional communication by e-mail and adhoc systems that add a lot of manual work. In addition, it looks a lot better as it is tailored by us for you with your personal logo/profile´s touch.
Two optional types of invitation and registration
1. Open enrolement
Send out the invitation with our E-mail system.
The participants goes directly to the registration page on the web.
2. Invitation-controlled entry
Only invited people can enrole.
Each person receives an personalized e-mail, with a unique ID string that they use to open their profile in the booking solution, meaning all the personal details will be automatically filed in.
Define the form fields for all the users to reply to.
Add additional data by exporting and importing data from Excel. Meaning you can easily add data to all the event participants like: Flight details, room numbers, table numbers. All these details can be sent to each participants trough E-mail or SMS.
After the event you can send a unique string to the feedback form for feedback on the event.
All the information you get in the forms can be exported to Excel for further use.
- Who has opened their invitation? - Who said yes / no.
Notifications and communications
- Communicate to participants trough e-mail and SMS before, during and after the event.
- Distribute reminders to those who have not responded at any time!
The event booking process - (an invitation-controlled registration)
1) Set up the event
2) Import your invitation list with participant information from Excel (first name, last name, email, mobile)
3) Arrange your "Forms" Questions, Private Questions, and Feedback form for the event.
4) Write a personal invitation message based on "Keywords" and send invitation by E-mail or SMS
5) Follow up the status of the event (Booked yes/no and/or not answered)
6) Send reminders to those who have not responded
7) Import your Private participant data, like room number, flight details, personal program etc. from Excel. Send this information out as alert / reminder to the participants in advance of the event
8) Communicate with personal e-mails and SMS´ and during the event
9) Follow up with the feedback-form after the event
Training is offered over the telephone/Skype or at our office-facilities in Oslo.